View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18

Re: Is it easier to just not date in High School? - July 23rd 2015, 02:19 PM

I mean, I have mixed feelings about it too. There's nothing really easier when it comes to relationships...even the best ones. I think people should date in High School because it gives you that experience everyone should go through. We've all had that not-so-serious relationship and although I've only been out of High School for 3 years now, I've never really had that real High School relationship. I mean, I've called it dating in High School, but they only lasted a month. I was considered an attractive young lady in my school, but I was alwayssss picky. I mean, 12th grade seemed to be the time where things started getting serious for me. I wanted a long-lasting relationship. I met my bf online and he happened to be 30 minutes away from me and 2 and a half years older already in college. I think college is probably the best time to start seeking depending on who you are. I know for some, relationships hinder their success in college. Which it shouldn't, but it's really inevitable. Love is inevitable. Anyway, back to High School. I had a lot of crushes more than I did going steady. It really should all be about friends, but we've all had that one high school relationship that gave us our first heartbreak. Like I said, you should try to experience everything, but don't get married early.