(#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Sex in parents bed. Please help - July 27th 2015, 08:56 PM

I don't say this much, as I do not like to shame sexual activity, but having sex in your parents' bed is pretty disrespectful. Don't get me wrong, a larger bed is much better for intercourse than a twin bed, but they must have not been home, so I don't know why you'd move the activity to their room. Then, was this a used condom or a condom in a wrapper? Either way, I must say that you need to develop some skills in discretion. While I never had sex in my parents' bed (and never would), I definitely did things in their house they wouldn't have approved of, but I didn't get caught and now, as an adult, we can talk about it retrospectively in a respectful manner. Sexuality wise, it's not that hard to hide condoms in a sock drawer, wash your sheets (because you keep the activities to your own room), and not be stuck having awkward conversations with your parents after the fact.

At this point, everybody is right. You'll need to admit it if he addresses it with you. But come on, you must have known that wasn't a good idea.

something burning?
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.