View Single Post
  (#500 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 20th 2009, 02:27 AM

All you fucking care about is one person. You.
Does it matter that I feel like this every night? And every night I bring it up, hoping you'll care enough to at least let me rant. I mean, you're my sister after all. Aren't you supposed to be around when I just need a fucking hug? I don't feel like I ask for much. I helped you for two weeks painting and cleaning for your new room. Do I have my new room done yet? No. I listen to you when you need to talk. But guess what? I'm still fucking alone. I'm sick of this. If it inconveniences you, then you simply ignore it and walk away. Even if it affects someone you're supposed to care about...

I care about you, and I would never intentionally hurt you. But your failure to even try to understand or simply listen, it's really getting on my nerves. I guess I'm wrong to expect that you'll be my friend. But then again, I've always been wrong when it comes to thinking people might actually care.

Just judge me, okay?
"It's stupid that you cut yourself before, you just want attention." You're my best friend, and that will never change. But sometimes you really hurt me. I don't understand it...

Just tell me the truth.
Are you my friend, or just my sister?
I wish it didn't hurt so much.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts