View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Could I possibly be pregnant or am I just paranoid?? - August 2nd 2015, 10:36 PM

Hey there,

The fact is that anytime you have unprotected sex you are putting yourself at risk for pregnancy. None of us can really tell you if you are pregnant or not. It seems like you guys took some precautions (pulling out) but that method doesn't always work. If you haven't had your period and are scheduled for one I can understand why you would be concerned but stressing about this is more likely to cause you to be late. As you stated, your periods are irregular so that isn't, necessarily, the best indication for determining if you are pregnant. You might just be having a month where you are irregular and are going to start some time in the near future.

You can take a pregnancy test two weeks from the time you last had intercourse. So, if you don't start your period somewhere in between then I would suggest that you take a pregnancy test to be certain.

If you are not pregnant I would suggest you and your boyfriend use some form of contraception. I prefer using birth control and condoms.

I hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.