View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Depression and Emptiness - September 4th 2015, 06:35 AM

I've already pm-ed you about this, and i'm pretty sure you know that i think you can bounce back from this. And if some friends don't appreciate you, make some new ones! No one's destined to be alone, and everyone's destined for love and companionship. And i'm pretty sure that the word "Everyone " includes you. I know that things will work out for you, and i think that you can beat this challenge.

Oh, and everyone who doesn't appreciate you, is missing out on a truly nice, sweet, bosom buddy. Forget the haters.. they'll never see the greatness within you and how good you are, and they don't deserve you anyway.

Stay strong, and i know you can beat this. I'm here for you ... rant to me anytime. I'll be both a friend and an ear that's always around You're better than you think you are!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.