(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: School - September 17th 2015, 10:12 PM

Hi there.

I'm sorry things are so tough for you right now and that you are going through this but I am so glad you're reaching out for help. That's amazing.

A lot of schools now have pastoral support teams. Do you know if your school has one? I know mine did and they, especially one person in the team, were really helpful. I know it can be hard reaching out and trying to talk to people but you don't deserve to go through this all alone. Schools can have people in who are really supportive and your school may even have a counselor (I would think so!) who would be able to help you.

Have you talked to your parents about whats going on? Again I know it would be a hard one but they love you and care about you and will want to be helping you and I think it's worth considering talking to them about what you are struggling with at the moment so they can fight with you to get you the right and correct support that you need. You shouldn't have to fight this alone.

And remember we're here for you too. If there is anything you want to talk to us about know we're here to listen and support you. I don't know if anything has triggered all of this but if it has, we won't judge you, okay? We just want you to be well and to get better.

Stay fighting. You can do this and you aren't alone.
Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018