(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: Dad's girlfriend is pregnant - September 19th 2015, 01:44 PM

Hey there,

I understand this must be a confusing time for you. You've found out your dad's girlfriend is pregnant and you barely know her. Maybe now could be a good time to get to know her a little better. This woman is having your baby brother or sister and you are going to have to know each other better at some stage. Maybe you could ask your dad if his girlfriend would like to go out for lunch or dinner with you, or spend a day shopping. It could give the two of you a little time to get to know each other better before the baby arrives.

It must be weird to think that you have a little brother or sister coming soon, especially so unexpectedly. But this is a positive thing. It's nice having younger siblings, and it's nice to be able to teach them things that no one else is able to. Maybe you could have a look at some gift ideas for the baby, it could be good to show that you are pleased about this news and looking forward to having a younger brother or sister.

I know it may be strange now but you will adjust and you will get used to having a baby around.

I wish you the best of luck, I'm always here if you need a chat.

Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words