Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2721 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - September 19th 2015, 08:25 PM

No fucking shit Sherlock. I'm disabled and mentally ill, not a fucking idiot and unless you live with this same disorder, and I know you don't, then you have NO right to judge me! You don't think I've tried that?! You have NO IDEA what this has done to me, this is the kind of shit that people don't recover from and "tough love" doesn't work so you can shut up now. You have NO IDEA how hard it is to live with this and until you do you need to back the fuck off of me and telling me the obvious like you know everything. You've clearly never had a disability or a mental illness. When you have both and they destroy your life, then you may have a right to tell me what to do. I LOVE when people who have no idea what they're talking about state the obvious like you haven't tried it and then blame you for the place that you're in even if you did nothing to cause it. I'm good at almost nothing and I'm giving up.

When the job application gives you technical difficulties after you try fixing the problem 5 times in 2 different browsers, it's a sign. I eventually gave up.

Ok, so you ARE capable of talking to me without driving me even closer to suicide; I wonder how long it will last this time. And thanks for the guilt trip! If you don't know what you do/did it's because you don't listen. I've lost count of the number of times I've tried to tell you. You're right, there's nothing anybody can do which is part of the reason this is so bad. Even the people who offer help are at a loss.

I won't get the job I didn't really want, oh darn.

I HATE this, it's exactly what I was trying to avoid, only worse. I need a way out that's not coming. How strong do you think I am?!?!

It would've happened anyway; it's nobody's fault, but that doesn't change anything. I just wish I knew what to do now. I REALLY need this feeling to go away now.

Why is it that I desperately want careers in areas that are impossible for me?! Stupid ASD I can't do this.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; September 22nd 2015 at 06:54 AM.