View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: 9 days late.. Am I pregnant? - September 24th 2015, 03:08 PM

I am going to have to disagree with Andie's suggestion of taking one now. An over the counter pregnancy test will need at least 14 days to be considered accurate. I would suggest waiting until the 26th so that you only have to take a test once. You can buy over the counter tests at any grocery store or pharmacy.

Anytime you have unprotected sex, whether you use the withdraw method or not, you have a chance of getting pregnant. If you do not end up being pregnant and you plan on having sex again in the future I high recomend that you use birth control such as condoms, the patch, the pill, etc. Anything is better than not using contrception. You can purchase condoms anywhere you get pregnancy tests, but know that condoms tend to only be 80% effect. To get on a stronger form of birth control, like the patch, the shot or the pill, etc, you will have to see your doctor for a perscription.

And remember, the only way to prevent pregnancy 100% is not having vaginal sex. There are other ways to be intamite and phyiscal with your partner besides sex and there are other ways of achieving an orgasm. If this pregnnacy scare has really worried you, perhaps talking to your partner about doing other things for the time being may make you feel better.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~