Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2739 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - September 30th 2015, 08:45 PM

This is absolutely INSANE and as much as I like you, changing doctors might be a blessing in disguise. We were willing to self-pay, but after this whole mess we're rethinking it. As long as she's not dropping my insurance too, it might just be easier. Even if I got a job and had new insurance the entire staff is different and I'm kind of sick of dealing with you.

I'll admit it was a stretch, but not much of one. Everyone could tell that you treated me COMPLETELY differently even before all of that happened; then you ducked, dodged, and denied everything while "documenting" twisted versions of things I said and then forcing me out with some of the LEAST professional behavior I've ever seen. So, no I don't regret standing up to you one bit! I'd do it again, especially since I wasn't the only one you screwed over, knew you were wrong, or agreed that the profession as a whole is falling apart because of behavior like yours. Apparently most professionals in the field act like that. I would like my life back though. I hope you learned something from my case and made changes, but I know better than that. I'd also like to believe you'll honor your word of help and give recommendations if asked like I was originally told. However, my guess is that you won't and not just for obvious reasons.

WHY do my teeth feel like this. I swear they're loosening and I'm afraid they're going to eventually fall out.

As long as we're all looking for the ONE solution that doesn't exist, and passing blame for fixing the one cause off to everyone else, NOTHING is going to get fixed. No wonder this shit keeps happening and this country is a mess.

I think part of me will always want that. I want it to go away since it will never happen, but I don't want to let go of it; I invested so much in so many ways and I'm the only one with nothing to show for it; except the debt I'll be carrying for the rest of my life.

Another Saturday starting off badly. There WILL come a day I can't do it anymore. This BROKE me. I grew up dealing with FAR more than my fair share of shit, especially from authority figures, but this was my last straw and I am fucking DONE!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 3rd 2015 at 04:51 PM.