View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
geez Offline
The One and Only
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: stressed out

Points: 5,028, Level: 10 Points: 5,028, Level: 10 Points: 5,028, Level: 10

Question 14, dating another girl. Is this okay? - October 13th 2015, 01:21 AM

Hi, I'm 14, and dating a girl who is a few months younger. I mean, I'm in 8th grade its not like we're doing anything more than cuddling, kissing, handholding (and don't intend to for QUITE a while) But is this an okay age to date? No, my parents are not aware, not sure how they would feel about it. It's not like we're SERIOUSLY dating, it's an 8th grade relationship. But we REALLY like eachother, and have gotten really close (emotionally) and it's helping me through a lot of stuff knowing that they care.

My real question is, opinions on the matter in terms of :
and if it's okay to know your sexuality this young (it's not as if I suddenly said HAHA IM GAY, I've been seriously thinking about it since I was 11-12.)

Do you think the relationship has good chances of working out through halfway through high school? Things have been going really well and it's not as if it came suddenly. We both had crushed on each other for long periods of time (Me since 6th grade, her since the middle of seventh) And we slowly eased into "dating." We've seriously thought a lot about the relationship, I know its early on (we've only officially dated for about a month and a half) but things have been going SO well. And it's so nice to know that someone genuinely cares about me and my well being, thinks I'm actually pretty, loves my sense of humor, and it's helped me through a lot of things. I know a lot will happen in this school year, we may not last, but it's such a good relationship, and I'm wondering if there's a chance.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.