View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

can't please my boyfriend? :/ - October 27th 2015, 05:32 AM

hey..

my boyfriend and i have been dating for a week now and we've already done some extremely sexual things. pretty much everything except for actual sex.
i know it's super early, but honestly i don't know what to do about that... it's not like i can really just say "no more of that" after we've already started doing oral so.. :/ but that's a completely different issue.

my issue here is that neither of us have been able to make each other orgasm yet.
of course, he's got such a high ego that he thinks i'm lying when i say i haven't ever orgasmed with him. (he seems to think moaning = definite orgasm... which isn't the case, buddy. )

so now he thinks that he's made me cum so many times and that he's gotten nothing, when in reality, we both just suck.

i don't know how to do any better though... i didn't really want to rush this much in the relationship in the first place, but instinct kind of takes over. a lot of people have told me to dump him, at first, because they said he's just horny. but maybe i'm just horny too. xD
i mean, he respects that i don't want to have full sex yet. i don't really see a problem with just oral and all that if we're both virgins and both clean. it's just fun, right?

and like i said, it's kind of hard to all of a sudden tell him no after we've already gone that far.

but anyways... i know it's kind of a graphic and probably bad thing to ask on TH but is there any advice i can do to please my dude? i feel like a loser to be honest... i mean, making guys orgasm is supposed to be easier than with women.. but we both know our own bodies better and every time we fool around, i have to go home and finish the job myself.

this is my second time failing with him, and it's just discouraging me even more. like i don't want to give him oral anymore.. i'm just scared of disappointing him again. :/
and he always supports me afterward and says, "as long as you had fun." but like.. he was telling me how he walked in on a guy giving some guy head in the bathroom one day, and he was like, "at least he made him finish.." like he brings it up a lot. just makes me feel worse.

please help me not be a sucky girlfriend. this is my first time with this shit. xD
(sorry if this is bad to post... i hope i didn't make it too detailed. :S and obviously i don't expect y'all to flat out describe how to suck dick, i just need advice more for working it out and... any subtle tips i guess, to help.)

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you