View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
paula809 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,631, Level: 10 Points: 4,631, Level: 10 Points: 4,631, Level: 10

Unhappy HELP! I might be pregnant! - October 30th 2015, 03:32 AM

Okay, i'm seriously freaking out. So i'm already 21, the first day of my last period was on september 24 2015, and my guy and i had protected sex last october 15 and october 21. we checked for any breakage and leaks and there were none. i was supposed get my period around october 22 and it's already the 30th but still no period. I've been pretty regular with my cycle, usually in a 27-30 days cycle. I've been feeling bloated and easily tired recently, also having white/light yellowish discharge, nipples are sensitive to touch, and mood swings (tho mood swings are pretty normal for me). no cramping or nausea tho. I took a pregnancy test last october 27, and it came out negative. I'm planning on taking it again a week after, which is on november 3. I'm not sure if i'm pregnant since we've always had sex wearing a condom and this never happened before. On the week that i got my period tho, around september 24 to october 2 , i had a major submission that stressed me out quite a bit (like i only had 3-4 hours of sleep, ate only once or twice a day for 4-5 days) So i'm not sure if its the stress that's throwing my period off or if i'm really pregnant. Someone please help!