(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fishie Offline
Time of My Life
Average Joe

Name: April

Points: 10,315, Level: 14 Points: 10,315, Level: 14 Points: 10,315, Level: 14

Unhappy Uh Oh Alcohol - January 6th 2009, 04:56 PM

Hello,
Let me first start out by saying that I know it is not wise to drink, nor do I promote it. So this past week was my first time trying alcohol. I was with my best friend and we did it at her house, just us 2. So I started drink as did she. See I didn't know my limit so I just kept going. My problem here is that I got a little out of control. So I don't recall much of what happened during a certain time frame. Well during that time I got a little crazy and called a bunch of guys (so I have been told) and I told them I would do sexual acts with them and texted them as well. Well My issue here is I don't talk to the boys at school that I did this too. I am completely embarassed and the one boy who I happened to call and text is my crush. What i wanted to know is it okay to apologize or should I wait until someone brings up the topic? I keep to myself at school and I don't socialize much at all. Any hints or tidbits of advice are greatly appreciated. And for all of you out there I am NOT doing this for a very very long time. Thanks again.