View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: I really wish I can help my friend with her depression... - November 4th 2015, 04:02 PM

Hi there.

Thanks for reaching out to us here at Teenhelp. You sound like a really lovely and caring friend to have. Your friend is lucky to have you and if she doesn't see that now, one day she really will.

It sounds to me like you are already doing a hell of a lot to try and help your friend which is what you need to realise. Because you are. You're trying to help and I honestly don't know how much more you can personally do apart from offer to be an ear to listen when she needs you or just be there for her if she decides to take your advice and seek help because up until then, she's going to continue in this cycle. She has to make the choice that she wants to get better and wants to get help because it's ultimately what she wants and until she decides this for herself, you can't do much more for her than you already are,I personally think so anyway apart from what I have said.

I know this must be really hard but remember to look after yourself in this too. You are also important and deserve help to help you through this. OKay? So if you need anything please message me any time.

Stay strong,
Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018