Thread: Triggering (ED): Eating disorder and overweight??
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Its.Just.Angie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Angie

Points: 10,038, Level: 14 Points: 10,038, Level: 14 Points: 10,038, Level: 14

Eating disorder and overweight?? - November 8th 2015, 04:16 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay so I opened up that I might have a potential ED (I don't want to self diagnosed myself) because I binge and purge basically everyday and some of the times more than that.... So I told my doc and I got referred to a place that spealizes in ED, told my parents they support me and all.... but I am LEGITLY overweight! I don't feel like I could have one... I have an to go the one place tomorrow... What if they weigh me and laugh at my weight or be all like oh you are way to fat to be helped?? Like I look in the mirror and I cry... I just don't think I'm sick enough.. I dont even know if this is all in my head or if my ED is real. I don't want tomorrow to come... I don't know what to expect

Sorry I'm just rambling, but my question is that.. Can have an ED and be slightly overweight? Also (I know this varies but) what should I expect in an ED assessment?