Thread: Triggering (Bullying): Witch Hunt at school
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: Witch Hunt at school - November 19th 2015, 04:39 AM

I agree with the above posters. Amy put herself in the position she's in all by herself. She didn't have to resort to bullying behavior and spread rudeness regarding the couple, but she did. Whereas if she had just refrained from taking any action where the main purpose is to personally hurt two people, she could have remained a leader in the program. I just hope this experience is a learning experience for her in teaching her that treating others badly is never a good course of action. Even if she doesn't see that at this point in time. Either way, bullies shouldn't be allowed to continue to put others down without any consequences.

As for people wanting to know who told on Amy, I know it may be hard but know that it doesn't concern them so you have no obligation to answer their question.

Susan is right, it seems like everyone is directing their anger towards the right person. I'm proud of you for sticking up for the couple, Mads. You did the right thing and I'd hope you would do the same thing again if put in that position again. I am sure eventually all this will go away but in the meantime, don't be afraid to seek support here and from those who can see that you've done the right thing because it must be hard when it feels like most of the students are against you.

Keep it up, Mads. It must have been difficult speaking up but you did and that shows character. Stay strong and take care.