Thread: Pregnant or not
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Blablablabla Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,638, Level: 10 Points: 4,638, Level: 10 Points: 4,638, Level: 10

Unhappy Pregnant or not - November 30th 2015, 03:22 AM

Im so irritated with this now. Last month her period was close to two weeks late. It finally came, was heavier than normal apparently, and lasted a normal amount of time. This month its late again, almost by 2 weeks. Her parents are strict as hell, so getting time to do anything is tough. That being said, we only had sex once this month earlier in the beginning of it and we used a condom. Does being late 2 months in a row signal anything? Her boobs arent rapidly growing or sore, shes not getting morning sickness, shes been kind of depressed but shes like that a lot already, and I dont think shes been very stressed. Shes in really tough classes in school but shes had a week off for Thanksgiving so I doubt her stress levels are through the roof. Shes 18. Thanks for whatever help yall can give

Im editing this in because I forgot to mention it, she refuses to take a test. Its annoying as hell, but shes just refusing to. And even if she did agree to it, itd be hard to actually get it to her. So. Thats a thing.