Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: Pregnant or not - December 1st 2015, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablablabla View Post
She started bleeding today, but I dont know how long that goes on until you can rule spotting out. From what I know, chances are she isnt pregnant, but I dont want to get my hopes up. And to Lizzie, its not that she cant go herself. We dont want to pay an assload of money so we want to go through her mothers insurance. Its basically free with that option.
Spotting during pregnancy is extremely light. It's just a few spots. If her bleeding resembles anything like a normal period, it's most likely her period. It doesn't sound like you guys need to worry anymore.

Again, her sexual health is her responsibility and it costs money. There are clinics that will help her get services at a reduced rate if need be. And a lot of regular doctor's offices will do payment plans as well. And if she is in a low income situation, those may be her best options. Relying on someone else for her to get birth control doesn't seem like the best situation to me. And she should want to be in charge of her own health.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~