View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: How can I establish boundaries between me and my parents? - December 5th 2015, 03:02 PM

That music be terrible for you. I'm so sorry that's happening. You sure legally an adult so I don't think they should have control of you anymore. Maybe you can think about speaking to them about how you feel and that you need to some sort of control as well since technically it's yours since you said you're paying for it. You can maybe try to explain that you'd like a little bit more respect and remind them how difficult this is for you. If you're paying for it, do you have to let your parents stay. (Oh yea, that would probably be good to help, sorry didn't mean to sound rude.) but my point is, you should have control over the situation since your paying for it. They are just visitors right? I mean my understanding of the situation is that you are paying for it and you are legally an adult so you should have control.
I sure hope this helps. Sorry if it doesn't. I hope it can get better for you and your family. Stay strong and never give up!