View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Despair... Offline
Stay Awesome :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: India

Points: 6,499, Level: 11 Points: 6,499, Level: 11 Points: 6,499, Level: 11

Extreme violence/anger + self harm - December 13th 2015, 09:05 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I HATE posting now in the forums because my dad has checked my history and literally taken pictures of what I post on here and show it to others, and make fun of me, and say that I lie on here, which hurts me and ties into what just happened like 10 minutes ago. I was screaming at my dad to unrestrict my therapist on my phone so I could schedule the appointment, and he said no, that he has to schedule the appointments since im the child. And I just flipped out, I feel that I have zero control in my life. ZERO, NOTHING. So I picked up this little vacuum thing and hit my brother really hard with it since he was telling me what to do.. I really regret it.. I do this all the time! I've broken a billion things in my house.. I cant handle this!! I hate being bipolar. Like I will tell myself I can do this, and I will feel fine, like this morning I was doing great! And then everything falls apart, like right now. Im currently home alone and I have new blades in my room, and I have such bad ideas right now. I want to cut so deep that I will pass out. But I cant.. I have soccer... they cant notice... ugh but I want to so bad.. I hate my life so much right now. I HATE IT. Now my dad is not letting me go to my soccer game on Thursday, and forcing me to go to my therapy session then instead of scheduling a different date. I feel like im going to flip out of anger at my therapy session in the waiting room and make a scene. Im so angry. I know it will happen. I cant do this.. I know you guys will tell me to be strong. But I cant. Like everyone at my school practically hates me.. Im this freak. Nobody understands what this is like!

now im calm, and I regret doing everything. Ugh

the girl who always seemed unbreakble finally
BROKE
the girl who seemed strong
CRUMBLED
the girl who always laughed
CRIED
the girl who never stopped trying finally
GAVE UP

she let her fake smile fade and as she did a tear rolled down her cheek and she whispered

' i can't do this anymore'