(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Extreme violence/anger + self harm - December 15th 2015, 07:17 AM

Indiaaaaa

If people at school hate you, then they don't deserve you. You're someone who's going through a lot /went through a lot, and you deserve better than to feel this way. But what i'm going to say is that no matter what happens, I'll be around, we'll be around. And you'll meet people who like you for who you are (heck i think you're pretty damn awesome ) so believe in yourself. Like i've said before many times... the more you doubt yourself, the less you realize that you're capable of accomplishing anything.

I also think that it's time you got into calming habits like reading, listening to instrumental music and talking walks. Those will help you to relax, which will certainly help you overcome this problem.. Believe. There's nothing India can't accomplish... you're certainly better than a lot of those other people who ridicule you . Rather, you've compassion.. and what those other do is simply criticize and talk bad about people... We all know who's the sweeter, nicer person here. I also suggest playing calming games online that involve good , fun music and this will be a good pastime too! It's better than hitting or overthinking things and raging... and it'll also help cultivate a happy, positive mindset. Also, no harming yourself... you've got me, so rant to me.. i'll help you out, anytime anywhere.

Now, just remember that there's nothing worth overthinking.. nothing worth doubting. This is one fight you're going to win, and we're going to help you all the way.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.