Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2882 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - December 26th 2015, 08:27 AM

I need to stop eating, but I'm hungry! It's nice of you to think of the fact that I might want to use the money from you to get mom something, but I think it's a little weird, and I know you told me to "make sure you spend most of it on yourself though." You know once you give me the money, it's mine to spend however I want.

I didn't mean to do that for attention or to upset anyone, sorry. I need 2016 to be a better year. Things really couldn't get worse, but I need open doors so I can start functioning again. And no, interviews with no job offers don't count as open doors.

See, it' s not just me, it sucks that it took this to get you to handle it yourself, but I'm glad you're not making me do it again (because obviously it does no good).

The only thing those tell me is that I should go for something I've already failed at or can't do. My life is going to suck because of this and I don't know how long I'll be able to put up with that.

I guess it's worth looking into, I can contact him and see if and what kind of response I get. So far it's the only thing I know of that will let me do everything I want without getting forced out for the stuff I've already failed at. I probably have no chance, but without ordering my transcripts and calculating my GPA I have no idea what it actually is. I guess the question is, am I going to regret not at least trying it? At least if she fixes the insurance, I can finally get back into professional help.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 29th 2015 at 07:15 AM.