View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
az130 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,984, Level: 13 Points: 8,984, Level: 13 Points: 8,984, Level: 13

Unhappy Bullied for having a different opinion - December 29th 2015, 06:25 AM

I am not sure if anyone of you know of a youtuber by the name of [edited] (her real name is Mira) For those of you dont I will give a quick run down and this all started with her.

About a year ago or so, She was accused of making puppet accounts on youtube and harassing other youtubers. (Which I am not completely convinced she did, even if she did I want to forgive her, thats just what I believe in and the type of person I am) A youtuber that she was supposedly harassing made a video and presented a bunch of 'evidence' that seem to suggest she did it. She made a response video. I watched both videos very extensively, went through all the evidence, did my own research and at the end of it all, I am not convinced that she is guilty of what they are trying to accuse her of but like I said even if she did, I am going to forgive her because I believe in Jesus and the Bible and forgiveness since it is now a year later.

They even have a whole section of a forum and chat room. They post what she posts on twitter, the videos she uploads and things she blogs on her blog and proceeds to make fun of her and ridicule her.

I happened to go into their chat room and tried to nicely explain to them my point of view. (this was about 3 days ago) and for 3 straight days, i have been getting a lot of bullying and abuse that include and are not limited to the following:

Being told i should go to hell, that I should kill myself. that I am an unattracrtive, fat neckbeard loser and have no friends and am alone and dont have girlfriend and that I am obsessed and have a crush on her. When I explained that I am defending her expecting nothing in return and only doing it because I care and that I do have a girlfriend, they then proceeded to say I am retarded for defending her, that I am a baby and that my girlfriend probably doesnt exist and that I have a pillowcase that I hug and thats my gf... When I explained that I believe in the Bible and forgiveness and that even if she did what she did I am forgiving her and givnig her a chance the admins then banned me.. all this for having a different opinion. They then proceeded to fish out my facebook and twitter profile and then posted a picture of me on their forums and started to again insult me for my looks on there. Also today, they PSed images of me and her together and made various nasty images out of my pictures.

I dont know what to do I wish someone could help me explain to them that none of what they think and say is true and that I have a different opinion and that they should respect it/

Last edited by hocus pocus; January 7th 2016 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Removing identifying information.