View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Sen Vanos Offline
That One Guy
Not a n00b

Name: Sen

Points: 7,794, Level: 12 Points: 7,794, Level: 12 Points: 7,794, Level: 12

Thumbs down School - January 3rd 2016, 08:52 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Jesus fucking Christ people, sort your things out. Not only is my school incredibly unorganized, it's teachers don't even read the bio of their students! One day we miss an hour, that's fine, OH WAIT, THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY THAT WE MISS THE HOUR, IT IS SUDDENLY CHANGED BACK. I mean, what the fuck, guys? Today is the last day of our 2 week newyears holiday, and instantly we have a test on Thursday, Wednesday and TWO on Friday! I mean, give us a break! I know we had a holiday, but last week was mostly spent studying for all those tests. I got super stressed out yesterday, had 2 panic attacks, and my parents became angry at eachother because of it. THIS MORNING I HAD ANOTHER PANIC ATTACK FROM JUST THINKING ABOUT THE TESTS. Why do we even go to school? Why should we go to a stress-factory 5 days a week? The entire system looks good on paper, but in reality it's terrible. You have to deal with 10 tests per subject IN ONE PERIOD. Beside the fact that some teachers are just plain bas at teaching. And don't forget that many kids ALSO have to deal with bullying everyday! The only thing that keeps my emotions slightly stable is the internet and my best friend. Don't get me wrong, I love learning and the idea of school, but the way the idea is in reality doesn't work as well as you would think.