View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ladygodoftitsandwine Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Everly

Points: 4,906, Level: 10 Points: 4,906, Level: 10 Points: 4,906, Level: 10

Re: About to get suspended from school - January 10th 2016, 07:02 PM

Take it from someone who had their fair share of drama in high school. Physical altercations WILL escalate the problem. Do you really want to give that person the satisfaction of knowing you got suspended because of them? Believe me, I know what you're going through. But the fact of the matter is that we are powerless over others. So what if she talks smack about or to you? Words are easy to say. What matters is that you feel comfortable with yourself. Your opinion about yourself is the only one that matters. You will encounter a whole lot of people in your life who will say or do disrespectful things. It's a fact of life, unfortunately. But we are defined by the ways in which we handle those situations. What kind of person do you want to be? Do you want to set a pattern for yourself in that you solve your problems by resorting to fighting? Fighting will NOT get your point across. I say that from experience. It WILL make the problem worse. I understand that what she said to you is very upsetting. But guess what? You get the better end of the deal. You can choose to just not talk to her and ignore her. She has to LIVE with being a sh***y human being. So really, you already won. Don't worry, karma will get her at some point. Just sit back and wait for her to ruin her own life because she doesn't know how to act.