View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Trying to turn things around, but depression gets in the way - January 13th 2016, 02:03 PM

Hello Ryan

Like I've said before, you're someone who's lost a lot of things. However, this also means that you'll be able to regain them back in the future, and remember that you are someone with your own capabilities. If the people you met are people who ignore you and take you for granted, it's THEIR loss. Not yours. You sound like a nice person who takes other people's worries to heart, and you're someone who can make new friends. There'll be people like you, and since you're the kind of person who cares and is sweet, chances are the people who you deserve to be with are also sweethearts.

These people will nurture you, take care of you and ensure that you won't get hurt. Your past experiences have made you stronger, and once you overcome this mental slump, you'll be able to beat your depression of yours and get your situation back on track.

The main element you lack in yourself is self-confidence. You've only talked about how much you lack, and what you've to learn.. and how much you wish you want to be like everyone else whom you might be moving along. But what about the things about you that are so near perfect? You're someone who likes helping people, and you are willing to try so many things. Doesn't matter if you don't succeed at first.. cause it's the experience you get that allows you to get better at things and situations such as socializing and making friends. You're a reliable, sweet guy.. what kinda girl wouldn't want to be with you?

I know that it seems tough for now, but what you must do is persevere and keep having faith in yourself and your abilities. You could be someone who helps people to do some charity activities, and your personality is great for it because you're deep and you care a lot about other people, and you can put yourself in other people's shoes.

Rather than concentrating on what you think is wrong about yourself, remember that there's so many qualities you have that are so perfect and wonderful. Be bold, and take a brave new step in saying hello to people... and just be yourself. People who bully just want to bring you down to their level, because you're better and stronger than them. Don't let them deceive you into thinking otherwise. The key is to keep fighting, and forget what it means to give up. Because determination and strength of will is how a man can turn oceans, and change the world. You can change your fate and everything when you learn to believe in yourself and be strong. You'll also always have us to rant to if you got something on your mind.

You'll always have me!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.