Thread: Non-PG13: Chances of being pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Chances of being pregnant? - February 10th 2016, 08:23 AM

Hey there,

I can't tell you the chances of being pregnant because I simply do not know. If semen comes in contact with the vagina there is a chance that you could be pregnant but the only way to figure out if you are is if you take a pregnancy test. You said you had relations with your boyfriend two weeks ago so you could take a pregnancy test.

The feelings you are having might be due to your paranoia and stress. The first time I had sex I was super paranoid that I was pregnant and I became more aware of my body. Stomach upsets, noises and things like that. I think that when you are paranoid about pregnancy you become more sensitive to the every day things your body does that you never really notice.

If you are not pregnant I would advise that you get on birth control or, at the very least, use condoms when you are thinking about fooling around. Taking precautions will help decrease the chances of pregnancy and if you ever decide to have sex you will be protected. I personally prefer condoms and birth control.