View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
KaYlA_jOe Offline
I WANNA LIVE IN walmart!!
Not a n00b

Name: KrAzY kAyLa

Points: 10,865, Level: 15 Points: 10,865, Level: 15 Points: 10,865, Level: 15

Question Back To School - February 20th 2016, 05:28 AM

I don't know if this counts anymore really. But I am 21 and I made some mistakes with my schooling. I started right out of high school after I got married then life got in the way. My grandfather had Alzheimer's Disease so I had to drop out and be his care taker. My second bought of the college experience I had to drop out again because of personal issues. Then I tried again for the third time and it was online and I then went through a divorce. I'm still legally married to the guy because he won't pay for the divorce and I don't have the money. He left me with bills backup, no food, and without a way to go. I was working max hours just to make it by and was constantly at the store. Now I live with my mom I'm still working a lot but I still have a lot of free time on my hands and j want to go back to school but I have burned every bridge and I can't afford to pay out of pocket for schooling and there is no way I can get a loan because of hospital bills I have terrible credit. I am stuck in a rut and need a way out. I don't want to work in fast food the rest of my life. I want to be something. Something better than this. I just needed to vent.

So RANDOM!!
IM THE KINDA GIRL EVERYONE WANTS TO BE BUT IS AFRIAD CAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA STICK OUT IN A CROWD!!!