(#7 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Raven
Pronouns: They/Them

Points: 28,132, Level: 24 Points: 28,132, Level: 24 Points: 28,132, Level: 24

Re: Why are girls in high school so shallow? - February 26th 2016, 05:05 AM

It's okay to be in a bad mood, just for future reference try not to generalise all girls like that, especially in such a negative way. I for one would certainly not be happy if someone said that to me.

As everyone else has been saying, try working on yourself first before getting annoyed at girls who won't date you. I know plenty of people, me included, who really do not care about looks and we just don't want to date anyone. Being jealous of other people's relationships just because you don't have one is a terrible reason to be jealous. Considering the way you worded this entire question, are you sure girls just don't want to go out with you because you are not nice to them? Seeing as you generalised all girls into one category and said that they were all horrible, I doubt anyone would want to go out with you after that. Not unless you don't do it again.

Regardless of whether or not we are all shallow, looks will really matter nothing in a couple of years, and all those people who you want to go out with probably won't even matter. People learn to grow up, and that's when you start finding people you actually want to date. For now, there is really no point dating.

Take care.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.