View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: What will happen if i tell the school counselor I'm suicidal? - March 3rd 2016, 12:08 PM

Hello there.

I just think that it's better to be honest regarding this issue, because the sooner you let her know, the better. I know that it's sorta scary opening up to her, but think of how you'll feel after you tell someone. You are worth it... just remember to stay safe, and be open. If you let supportive people know what you're going through, chances are that they'll assist you and try to help you rather than look down on you or talk stupid shit. The ones who do stupid things like that aren't worth thinking about anyway.

Also, perhaps you could stay in contact with her throughout your trip to New York so that you can enjoy yourself as well as remain safe in the meantime. Most of all, your counselor and your parents just want the best for you.. so remember that whatever happens.. it's for the best. Stay safe, and remember that you're loved.

I got your back too so feel free to rant away to me !

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.