View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Any struggling psychosis/anxiety people - March 4th 2016, 06:51 PM

Hey There,

I know how difficult psychosis and anxiety is I have both. A lot of people don't understand it and I know how annoying and frustrating that is. Do you have any coping skills you use for when you have hallucinations or hear things and when your anxiety is bad? Some of the things I do is sitting down and draw and paint what I am feeling, I write poetry in that moment on what I'm feeling and it helps me get it out. There are a lot of coping skills out there you can try. Here is a list of 60 coping skills for hallucinations.

Pills only work for some of the symptoms. They always tell you along with pills you need to do therapy. I suggest if you don't already have a therapist that you should get one so she/he can help you cope with everything.

As for your grades have you thought about maybe getting a tutor to help you with your school work. I would explain to them what you are going through and that you just need help and that your Psychosis is just making it really hard to do school work.

I hope this has helped. I also agree with what Jessie has said she has great advice.

If you ever need to talk to someone who knows about this you can always PM/VM me any time

Take care and stay safe,
Frankie