View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: What will happen if i tell the school counselor I'm suicidal? - March 10th 2016, 09:38 AM

Best to talk to her and let her know what's going through. Because if you are kind of thinking of negative thoughts, the best thing to do is to let someone else know about it. The fear is always going to be there at first, and it's something to overcome... but it's always better to get support than to not have support.

You might find it better if you tell her the truth, but slowly let her know about things so that she eventually gets the whole picture.. that might make telling her about the matter at hand less daunting when you talk about it piece by piece. However, the feeling of release you get from letting out all of your worries at once is good, too. Also, perhaps you could talk to her and try to arrange a time when no one is around to have a good, private chat. That might make it easier for you to open up.

Most of all, just remember that your safety is the most important topic Always be comfortable, and don't doubt yourself. Every step you take to help yourself is a step in the right direction! Most of all, I'm here for you too!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.