View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Meowstic Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,895, Level: 10 Points: 4,895, Level: 10 Points: 4,895, Level: 10

Re: I don't want to move again how can I convince my parents - March 18th 2016, 12:25 AM

I told my mom everything about how I want to stay at the same school and not lose my new friends and all she said was "you'll be coming to visit me every other weekend so.you can make plans with your friends then and you can talk to them on Facebook.. She just doesn't get how it's not the same its still not what I want I'm.always so nervous starting at new schools especially halfway through the year. But my mom says there's more to their decision then just because of my sister getting expelled and that they have been talking about it for a while. Nothing i have said has changed her mind. So next weekend is wben we are supposed to move in with our Dad my Dad is OK but my stepmom is so nasty to us and my dad always takes her side over ours. Like I've never liked fish my whole life and my dad never made me eat it until she came along so now she tells my dad to make food we don't like and make us try it so he does what she says then if we don't eat it she saves it for the next meal until it spoils then there's something else to take its place. I don't know why he does everything she tells him to or why she has such stupid rules like that she's not a real mom. I don't know why he likes being bossed around by her but I don't like her and don't want to live with her.