Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Is this really rape?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Bianca DiAngelo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Not telling

Points: 4,568, Level: 10 Points: 4,568, Level: 10 Points: 4,568, Level: 10

Question Is this really rape? - April 1st 2016, 03:12 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay, when I was seven my dad started dating this girl, we'll call her s. Well, s had a daughter.... N. well N and I had to share a room because the house was small. Well, anyway, N called me over to her bed, and told me to 'touch her chest' I was only seven, I thought it was normal, (I know now that it wasn't) so I did it. Then she literally threw me off the top bunk (her bed).

About two weeks after that, The whole family spend the night at my dad's friends house. N and I had to share a room. She forced me to kiss her, and she touched me in places that I've never let anyone else near. I cried, and had a panic attack, but she wouldn't stop no matter what I did.

After she was done, she told me that if I ever told anyone, she would kill my family. After a couple months my dad broke up with s, but I never told him what happened.

Would this really be considered rape since we are both females? Please help me, I need answers.