Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Is this really rape?
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: Is this really rape? - April 1st 2016, 07:01 AM

the definition of rape is basically nonconsensual penetration of any kind. so if she did finger you, then technically it could be considered rape.

however, rape is more commonly associated with actual sex (but who can define "actual sex" these days anyways?)

honestly, i think what you experienced would fit more appropriately under the category of sexual abuse or molestation.

i'm very sorry to hear you have gone through this, and if you want to talk i will be there to listen, just drop me a PM. (i've recently gone through a series of situations all too familiar to this one, which eventually lead up to being raped, so trust me when i say that i know what you're going through and that i am deeply sorry.
even though this might've happened years ago, it can still have a profound effect on you mentally and emotionally. i wish there was more i could do or say to help, but what will really help you the most is thinking this out by yourself and working it out in a way that you can accept what happened and move on.)

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.