Thread: Triggering (SH): Teacher Knows and Is Telling Parents!?
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,892, Level: 37 Points: 67,892, Level: 37 Points: 67,892, Level: 37

Re: Teacher Knows and Is Telling Parents!? - April 10th 2016, 12:06 PM

Thier not exactly my tutor or teacher but they are an adult who works with me but they are somewhat like a tutor in some ways - they found about my self harming while I was on a project with them about a year or so ago - I was talking to them and put my arm the door frame and the cuts got exposed.. They told me because of my age (I was 24 at the time) they could like phone home due to me being a vulnerable adult - but I managed to like beg and plead with them to not do so and we made a promise there and then that if I do it again they will find out - the promise wasn't helpful because it was just like more pressure. It depends on your age and such like because if you are under certain age the school do like have that responsibility to tell your parents things if they need to. I'm deemed a vulnerable adult so the center I go to where this tutor like person is can still phone home about me if they feel the need to or are like really worried about me. though they will always like tell me that they will do this first. is this something you could like maybe talk to your teacher about ? I told the person who found out about mine I mostly do it because of things at home and that phoning home would like actually make it worse but I still promised them I wouldnt do it again .

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.