View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
the guy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Insomniac Sam

Points: 4,454, Level: 9 Points: 4,454, Level: 9 Points: 4,454, Level: 9

New to site; trans issues - April 17th 2016, 11:55 PM

Hey, I'm a trans guy. My parents disagree with me because of religious stuff and they think I'll change my mind or something, so, outside of my own mind and the Internet, I'm still female. Also, I'm on my period.

If I feel sad or mad or whatever I might post about it on here.

So, on to the main subject of this post. My body looks fine with clothes on, but without them I get to see my curvy, hairless body in all its (ugly) glory, big butt and boobs and everything. So, the lower half of my body could probably get taken care of fairly easily (if "fairly easily" means working out a ton and possibly getting a liposuction on my butt if I have the money, which I probably don't; oh, did I forget to mention I'm overweight?), and the breasts could get taken care of through surgery... but it's the waist and pelvis I'm most worried about. I see pictures of trans men's bodies and I don't know how the hell they're able to make their bodies not look feminine, unless they were actually able to transition as teenagers because their parents were magically more supportive and understanding than mine.

Oh yeah, and sometimes I feel like transitioning is pointless because I'll be the same person I am right now and I can still be masculine as a woman. Personally, I'd rather be a feminine man than a masculine woman. Sometimes I feel like I'm just transitioning because I'd rather be gay than straight, but then I imagine being the woman in a straight relationship, and I cringe inside. I don't care if I'm gay or straight or bi or pan or ace; I want to be the man in the relationship. If I ever question whether I really want this or not, my final answer will always be a yes.

I don't know if my parents find it "unnatural" of me wanting to be a man or not, but, now that I think about it, they should have seen it coming. I was kind of feminine as a little kid, but I remember one time I saw two guys running shirtless, and I told my parents I wanted to be a boy so I could run around without a shirt on. My parents responded with the whole "God made you a girl" argument. I wondered for a while why I didn't talk about wanting to be a boy any time other than that, but then I realized that I might have thought about what my parents had said to silent my thoughts of being a boy. I was a big rule-follower, after all, and I listened to pretty much everything my parents told me until I thought for myself more.

Anyone can post advice, but I might prefer advice from fellow trans guys.