View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DomoKay Offline
Fire behind her eyes
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kelsey

Points: 16,651, Level: 18 Points: 16,651, Level: 18 Points: 16,651, Level: 18

Re: Dealing with being that awkward loser at school - May 2nd 2016, 12:52 PM

I definitely know that feeling when it seems like you're being awkward. In my experience, I became aware that some of the things I do are really awkward, and eventually kind of embraced being "awkward". I can't really explain it but I felt like since I was aware of it, I just kind of accepted that is how I am or how people perceive me. Some people think that being awkward is really cute and funny! I mean, everyone loves Jennifer Laurence because she is brutally honest, is first to laugh at herself, and embraces the way she thinks and therefore act. Maybe you need to just go easy on yourself a bit! I know I especially seem more awkward when I am thinking about it or trying not to be awkward. If you feel like you can't be yourself around your friends, maybe you need to branch out your support group a little more to people who can help you feel more comfortable with yourself. PM me if you want to talk more about it, but hang in there!!

we've escaped our capture

Laugh loudly, sing like no one's listening, dance like no one's watching, stay in the moment, get that adrenaline pumpin', deep breaths, be easy on yourself <3 PM me