View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
the guy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Insomniac Sam

Points: 4,454, Level: 9 Points: 4,454, Level: 9 Points: 4,454, Level: 9

Re: New to site; trans issues - May 4th 2016, 05:31 PM

I don't shave my legs. My mom forced me to once.

Anyway, I saw something kind of disturbing this morning. Every morning, I watch an episode of a show (in this case, Bob's Burgers) while eating my breakfast. My mom usually sits next to me with her computer. Today she was talking to my sister, so I had to pause the show while she was talking. I look at her computer out of curiosity of what she's looking at; I saw a picture of what seemed to be a Bible verse, with a finger covering a phrase. The phrase below the finger was one that spoke against crossdressing; it said something like "a woman can't wear what a man wears, and vice versa". Can you guess how the poster interprets it?

Yep. Transgender issues are an abomination in the eyes of God. What concerns me more is that my mom liked the post. She might have been thinking of me when she did that. I'm not religious, so the post itself didn't really affect me much, but seeing that like at the bottom of it confirmed how stubborn my mom was about this issue. While she was talking to my sister, she took a glance at me while I was staring at the post, and I diverted my eyes. She might have noticed that I was looking at the post, but she didn't say anything about it.

So, yeah. That happened.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.