View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Eesha123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eesha

Points: 5,699, Level: 11 Points: 5,699, Level: 11 Points: 5,699, Level: 11

Post Doing bad at school - May 9th 2016, 05:35 PM

Hey guys, so basically at school I've been doing really bad in alot of my subject s. I failed the recent history mock exam because I didnt revise the right topics. I got a D on my writing test and a F in my speaking test as I literally had forgotten everything I had to say in French. I failed in my Maths knowledge test on area of circles as I got a low mark on my test. I have an re mock exam next Friday and I feel like Im gonna fail that as well My tutor says I forget everything the next week, as I go tuition for Maths, compared to my sister who is really clever and sharp and of course I'm the dumb and stupid one. I dont know how to properly revise Maths, History, French or Re so I guess I just have bad memory. I've never liked French or History I only picked them because I thought they would look good on my c.v along with triple science which I completely regret picking as well. I would rather do core science to be honest. How do you properly revise business/french/history/re/maths/triple science/english? My tutor said I literally have to revise for 10 hours if I can and I cant even do 2 hours, so what do I do? How do you stay motivated? I'm in year 10 btw.