Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3187 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - May 10th 2016, 02:38 PM

Happiness is NOT a choice because appreciation is NOT the same thing and doesn't cause happiness. "Choose happiness" in my circumstances (which you will never understand or have to do) and I'll consider it.

For the love of God, WHY are you shooting guns off at 9AM, why are you calling at 10, and why can't I breathe?!?! Because I'm not supposed to sleep, that's why. After 3 hours, 2 more phone calls, and 2 lawn mowings, I'm giving up.

I've been sick all day, but I'd take the sinus crap over the stomach issues. Can't tell if I'm hungry or nauseous.

I suspect that was more than an auto-reply, I explained too much, I won't read it. I'm trying really hard not to care what strangers who address me (by at least part of) my legal name and don't know my story, have to say about what or how much I choose to share, or how off topic I go. I don't need to answer to you and don't appreciate anything other than a positive response.

I felt weird and kind of bad for turning that down, but there were red flags during that phone call and it would've been hard to make it work even if we could. I think it would've felt weirder accepting it. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll call back with something in one location or at least not multiple locations in the same day.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 11th 2016 at 08:24 PM.