View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
NeonFire Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: You can call me Lynn

Points: 4,799, Level: 10 Points: 4,799, Level: 10 Points: 4,799, Level: 10

Re: Rumors?!? (Anxiety and other stuff) I just...confused - May 12th 2016, 05:01 AM

E is still pedaling out lies one after the other....it's getting harder, we're really trying to talk to him, but it's like he doesn't want our help, just our attention... and that's just now how either of us work. We'll work things out with you, but you wont baby you, and that's how E is making it seem. Also, he will text me one way, saying how 'fucked up he is' and be totally happy when he texts J...And it's irritating that he tells one story to one of us, and a totally different one to the other.

As for me, I had a appointment with a therapist and I'm going to try group counseling again (even though I hate counseling)

There's also SO. MUCH. DAMN. DRAMA. A while before me and J got together, I was in a LDR, and now they're (call em K) trying to fuck with us and and it's causing issues, because they and J can't stand eachother. And I straight up cut all ties with K and they're finding other ways to contact the both of us, making fake accounts and crap.

I'm also not doing too hot in school...so...just...all of this piled ontop of one another is just making things really hard for me to deal with, I have a journal but I'm scared I'll break our pact me and J made again (We made a pact that neither one of us would hurt ourselfs)

....It's just hard man..