View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
baconmonster Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,393, Level: 11 Points: 6,393, Level: 11 Points: 6,393, Level: 11

Re: Girl at Work - May 16th 2016, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merideth7 View Post
being a girl myself I just want a guy to open up and tell me his feelings. What's also really important is to be yourself, even though you're worried about scarring her off. Maybe you could bring her some red roses to work i'd love that. You could also try to ask her questions that show you're interested in her. Maybe that'll help. Whatever the outcome is between you to don't feel bad if things don't go your way it happens to everybody and it hurts. Message me if you ever want advice or just need to talk I hope this helped.
Thanks for responding, Ya when I asked her out I told her how I felt and got her cookies.

Sadly things took an unexpected turn. I saw her when I came in, and asked if I could talk to her on her break. She said Ya, I was about to go to the back and I saw her walk with another cashier towards me, she saw me, grabbed her friends hand and ducked and ran to a different aisle. I'm not stupid I knew she was avoiding me. I continued to the back and she and her friend were at that aisle, I thought about telling her if she didn't want to date that was fine and I wouldn't be upset, that I was only upset that she felt like she had to avoid me. Then she grabbed her friend and began looking at MENS razors to try to avoid me again, this really pissed me off and made me feel depressed. I just texted her and told her I'm not an idiot, if you don't want to date me or talk to me fine, and that I wasn't upset that she didn't want to date, but she felt like she had to avoid me, even though we had a connection. So now I'm just feeling anger, depression and alone now I worry if she's going to tell people I'm a creep or something.