Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3199 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - May 17th 2016, 08:04 AM

Attitudes like yours are the reason stigma exists. And for someone who both accused me of having a "pity party", then said you didn't want one; you sure did a lot of "whining" about how bad you had it as well as how much worse off you were than me. Then proceeded to go off about, and accuse me of doing shit I never did, but how you're better than me because you sucked it up and your illness was physical. That's not strength, it's ignorance; plain and simple. People defended me and you had NO right to attack me like that, nor ANY idea what I've been through due to something you clearly and still don't understand. Don't forget that I didn't attack you back. That was real strength because you also have no idea how badly I wanted to. I was smart enough to delete it, but I still let your words eat away at me. Even though the problem was clearly you and I wasn't the only one you went after. GROW UP!!!

WHY do I feel like I'm going back right now and finishing it?!?! What are you trying to tell me, because clearly I'm not getting it.

I don't regret it, but I can't keep cancelling interviews.

Even if I could "choose" the brain damage I was born with, that I didn't know I had, that ruined my life, there's nothing to do for it. So, I can't choose my reaction either. I'd LOVE to see you "choose" this and do better with it. I bet you couldn't, but don't worry because you'll never have to.

My password got hacked, and I used it for several things; awesome. Nor to mention I still have no fucking clue what I can or want to do with my life. Stupid disability; you ruined everything, yet you make me who I am.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 20th 2016 at 07:30 AM.