View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
baconmonster Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,393, Level: 11 Points: 6,393, Level: 11 Points: 6,393, Level: 11

Re: Lonely oh so Lonely - May 22nd 2016, 02:39 AM

Hey man don't worry I know how you feel. I'v only had 1 serious relationship in high school. I didn't even kiss my first girl till I was 18...

You're not alone man, if you ever need to talk let me know you can private message me.

On a side note, how do you know they're not interested in relationships? If you want my advice, find a girl you have something in common with, and find a right opportunity to approach her. For example, you see a girl reading a book you like (or havn't read for that matter), you can ask her how the book is so far, start up a conversation from there, throw in a couple compliments to. Or, next time you're in line for lunch, if there is a cute girl by you start up a conversation, not much else you can do while waiting in line.

With compliments to girls, don't over do it, you can compliment their jewelry, or there style. Not sure if this is true, but girls like to be complimented on their natural features, such as eyes (Don't compliment their butt or tit size of course).

For the loneliness, I know what helps me is to talk to my friends. Most of the time I don't tell them how I feel, but we have a lot of fun hanging out. You can also exercise, or even something as simple as playing video games.

Good luck my friend!