View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Tony17 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,194, Level: 9 Points: 4,194, Level: 9 Points: 4,194, Level: 9

Texting girlfriend's bestfriend - May 22nd 2016, 10:08 PM

Im currently in 4th year of relationship with my girlfriend, and we both spent most of these 4 years in Australia as a student. Story begins on 17 May 2016, which was my birthday.

Due to some reasons she has to go back to her home country which is Malaysia for 2 months, and this happens during my birthday. She bought presents for me prior leaving Australia, knowing she wont be here with me during my birthday, and asked her best friend to deliver it to me on my birthday.

On my birthday, everything went well. I got the presents and very happy bout it, and i called my girlfriend to express how much i appreciate her effort etc. Then i texted my girlfriend's best friend a thanks message.

We have also planned on going a trip to Korea around July/August, and i started setting up the itineraries. At one point i realized my girlfriend's best friend is actually a Korean, and i texted her without acknowledging my girlfriend. This whole conversation ended with 8 texts, no flirting or whatsoever. Everything i asked is bout Korea.

After i done planning the trip, i told my girlfriend about our itineraries, and i also told her i texted ur Korean best friend for more details. And all of sudden she gets mad, asking why did i texted her best friend without acknowledging her. I told her its no big deal, and i even print screened the whole conversation to assure her i did not flirt or whatsoever.

Right now, my girlfriend is so mad, and i have a feeling that she wants to breakup with me.

Question: Is it wrong for texting her bestfriend without acknowledging her?