Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3233 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - June 1st 2016, 08:50 PM

Stupid anxiety freaking me out for no reason. They're not starting interviews until Monday, so mine is NEXT Friday, not this Friday, I know she said the 10th, not the 3rd so why am I paranoid about missing it?! I guess if I do go on the wrong day it'd be a sign. The ONE TIME I couldn't write it down and I already blew off an interview with this manager so I REALLY hope I got it right.

This is seriously going to haunt me for the rest of my life, it's getting ridiculous. I've tried all of that, I do it every day, it still isn't doing any good.

I really wish contacting you would fix this. It's haunting me and I want my old life back!!!

My self-everything is non-existent and I can't trust anyone or anything to save my life. That leaves me with one option. It's not what I want, but it's better than this life-long hell. I can't even seek help because, not only do I still dream of working from the other side of the couch, when you taught me how to be one and then revoked the possibility, it became too painful and all I learned was how to lie and get away with it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; June 4th 2016 at 02:42 PM.