View Single Post
  (#8585 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 3rd 2016, 10:27 PM

I realize I probably scared you off, but you asked, and I'm in no position to turn that down. I've learned to trust that you'll probably eventually answer me and if you don't it's probably not because you're offended.

THIS is EXACTLY what I was talking about; and not because I'm jealous, but I'd be SHOCKED. Especially after what happened to me.

I'm not okay right now and considering that it wasn't just me and it was all a bunch of corruption that's still happening, I wonder if I could've done it had I gone somewhere else. I do find comfort in the fact that you left/were gone 3 months later. I can't help but think the two are related. Maybe I'm just overestimating my influence on these people. At least I know at the core that it wasn't my fault. Now I'm dealing with the fact that I was taken advantage of, and it wasn't just my money we invested. I wish I could give my grandma and my mom their money back, but given the perpetual minimum wage jobs I'm stuck with and my own debt from it, I can never afford to.

Please restore my life.

I'm sorry it's happening because I know what it's like, but maybe this will teach you that you can't always "choose to be happy" and why it's so offensive to be told that.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; June 6th 2016 at 08:05 AM.