View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DomoKay Offline
Fire behind her eyes
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kelsey

Points: 16,651, Level: 18 Points: 16,651, Level: 18 Points: 16,651, Level: 18

Boyfriend molest in sleep - June 11th 2016, 08:26 PM

So my ex-boyfriend two years ago was a creep, but everyone told me how good he was and stuff, so I stayed with him for a long time, longer than I should have. I never remembered some huge fight to instigate this, but I was living with him at the time, and one day I just packed up and left. I never knew why and always felt so guilty for "destroying" him. Well the other night he drunk texted me, and had a heavy heart. I didn't know how to react because it was so random, but I was asking him about what happened. He said he wasn't honest with me... Upon questioning it, he said he would touch me sexually in my sleep.

I cannot believe it, I really can't. He knew I was raped, and at the time, we did not do anything sexually. I feel so betrayed and disgusting. I went into shock and almost lit a pillow of his on fire. Why would he text me this, drunk? There were not many typos, it was clear texting. But... I know something in my gut told me to get the fuck away from him, so that's what makes me believe him. What do I even do? I trusted him, stupidly. I have barely been able to sleep, and I don't know how I ever will.

He also texted me this, so I have evidence...Can I call the police? I called and talked to the rape crisis line, but they just kind of listened... I got frustrated and hung up.

we've escaped our capture

Laugh loudly, sing like no one's listening, dance like no one's watching, stay in the moment, get that adrenaline pumpin', deep breaths, be easy on yourself <3 PM me